Saturday, April 4, 2009

Just Another Day....

It's April! The new leaves are on many trees and bushes now. The daffodils are in full bloom. Spring has arrived! I can't remember when I arrived here in Noblesville...perhaps 10 days ago. I did go home for 1 1/2 days somewhere in there. I'm glad I'm here because if I can help Kendra in anyway, it is worth it. It's worth it anyway because it gives me peace of mind knowing what is going on.

The boys are so good...they play together as best friends do...pretending, sharing, entertaining each other, an occasional spat......for hours at a time. They are totally adorable!

Ok...it's April! Kendra is done with work...made it to both days of her conference...waited until her dad got rid of his cold...got past April Fool's Day...will have a baby who will have a "diamond" birthstone...SO..............

Let's get on with it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment