Saturday, April 18, 2009

Back Home Again....

Gorgeous, sunny day in Elkhart. (Two canoes just went down the river...what fun!!!) The doors and windows are open. Best of all, Nicholas, Blake, Layla and Marley were able to run, walk, ride, push, skip, hop, etc., up and down our road. I love that we don't have to worry about traffic at our end! Elizabeth is working and Brent ran his 12 miles so Tom and I watched kids. He now hops onto my dad's old bike to keep up with Nicky and Layla on their bikes! How did that happen??? After Brent's return, we had lunch at the Mayberry.

After the boys wake up, we will go to Trinity Methodist Church to watch Layla sing in her program at the 5:30 service. Glad I get to go see her.

Kendra called while she was on her way to the hospital. Lexi will have been on "continuous feeding" for 24 hours and I'm anxious to get a report.

Boys are down for a nap so I'm going to dust! Don't tell me that I don't know how to have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment