Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tom is 69???

                    Happy birthday to Tom!!! How can this be?

You sure were a beautiful baby!


                                I bet your teachers loved you!!!
                        You already look like a very smart man!

                                       Yes, I'll marry you!

                                 I am loving our little family!

                                Our 1977-78 year in England was incredible!
                                  We sure did have hair!

I certainly remember having to borrow the hat to wear at the Garden Party with Princess Margaret. At least, when we had dinner at Parliament, I didn't have to wear a hat! I just wish that I had owned a camera back in those days. I can't imagine how many pictures I would have taken!
 
 
       Home from our year in Burgh Castle, Great Yarmouth, England. Too bad we couldn't afford barbers!
 
 
                                     My favorite professor!
 
 
                     And then, the grandkidlets came into our lives:
 
Blake, PopPop, Nicholas
 
Marley, PopPop, Layla
 

                                        Alexis and PopPop
 
                                                 Retired and loving it!!!
 
                      Happy birthday to my wonderful husband.
                        Not many people are as blessed as I am.
                                     Hope your day is sunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment