Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy Birthday, Paula!

I love my sister! She is another year older today but to me, she is just another year better. Oh, there are so many memories of our growing up years together. We had such great times: riding our bikes, playing house, etc. and we had a lot of the difficult years that siblings have. But as 'old' people, we don't know what we would do without each other!

Paula, Mother and Dad walk home from Paula's Kindergarten graduation.

Paula enjoys our first time at Women of Faith.



Paula & Ron celebrate Christmas
 
It doesn't get better than having my daughter and my sister live 8 houses from each other! Talk about a miracle!!!

One of our best times together is when we paint. Paula and I are a real team when it comes to painting. We each know our jobs and we do them well.


One of our greatest memories will be looking back at our trip to Bellingham WA for the wedding of Andrew and Miranda. I will treasure those memories.


Happy birthday to my dear sister!!!
Thank you for all the memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment