Sunday, June 10, 2012

Wedding Bells

My nephew and his new bride, Carl and Erin, were wed yesterday at Kanley Chapel on the campus of Western Michigan University.  I didn't get to take many photos but had fun getting the few that I was able to get:
                             Ron and Paula, Tom and I wait for the wedding           to begin. (Do we look hot???)


Laura and Naomi



Nieces Kelly and Gayle at the reception



Bride Erin enjoys the celebration


"Something blue!!! Check out the heel height!"
She even danced in them and was amazing!



Loved the hat (what was it they called these at the Royal Wedding.....fastener??? Something like that.



Brian (brother of the groom) and Debra (the mother)



Brian and Laura (Carl's brother and his lady)



David (Carl's older brother) and wife Naomi and Debra



David, Naomi, Brian and Laura



Mother (Carl's grandma) and Tom (he's mine)



Mother was surrounded by Tom and Paula and Ron.


It was fun to see everyone! A good time was had by all.
Best Wishes to Carl and Erin on their very special day!
(I can't believe I didn't get one picture of the groom! Sorry Carl!)

No comments:

Post a Comment