Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Beautiful Bladder Which Could Have Been Badder

Well...today was the big "bladder' day. I am typing this from my hospital bed with the computer at a very bad angle. It is 12:15 a.m. and I can't sleep soooooo.....why not blog!

Kendra, Alexis (yes....my baby!), Brent, Elizabeth and Tom were here for the big morning. Sit and wait, sit and wait. Of course, I was worth it (at least that's what they said!)

The tumor was INSIDE the bladder which was the first that I had heard that. I figured that would be bad, but alas!...that is good. If it had been on the outside, that would have meant that it would have pushed through the wall and ....not good. There were also 2 other "stems" behind the tumor that he took. Hope that doesn't mean that I'm fertile for tumor growth. He says they will likely grow back and we'll go through this again. We'll know more Tuesday and Dr. Fretz will know how/if he needs to proceed.

No comments:

Post a Comment