Sunday, June 7, 2009

2 Months Old!

How can that little girl be 2 months old already? At the moment she is tube free but to stay that way, Lexi has to eat well. Now that they have discovered a large hole in the bottom chamber of her heart, she will have to eat well and gain some weight. The hole could explain lack of gaining and sleeping a lot. We'll just have to "wait and see" what happens. Kendra is beginning to hate that phrase.

The boys are doing well. Nicholas just lost his 2nd tooth and Blake is still being a "good pirate". Jason is home for the month of June and hopefully Chrysler will put him back to work in July. Would you say there is stress in that family?

I came home today. I have to meet with a surgeon on Tuesday to see about my small tumor attached to the back of my bladder. There has been way too much bleeding during the last 5 days, so I am actually glad to go. There was very little bleeding when I saw my doctor. Let's get a date set and get it out. Hoping for a good outcome.

Elizabeth just called from Chicago and she and Stephaney just finished a 2 day, 39.3 mile walk for the Avon Breast Cancer Walk. Amazing. Both girls raised $2,000. Wow....am I proud of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment