Monday, March 9, 2009

Sunday continued

I was miserable! No camera! No camera card!!! No case!!!! Just shoot me now!!!!! I was in such a bad mood, I didn't even stop at Hoover Dam! I just kept driving! God forgive me for acting like a spoiled brat but I was a brat!!! Thank goodness, I had used my camera card to import the pictures I had taken of the Borgaard kid's homes into both Kent's computer and into mine or I would have lost all of those! I did lose the photos of the Belligio but it could have been so much worse!

Poor Tom! He knew that I was being a spoiled brat and he is about as good as any women could get! He suggested in his calm, quiet, "let's make her happy", sweet voice that we stop in the next town and get a new camera.

Guess what! I now have a Canon A1000. I'm happy again!

After driving for 300 miles, I was ready for a great place to stay and study my new camera.
Our hotel looked good on the outside but was right up there next to a BAD Knight's Inn! That's BAD!!! The alarm went off (I didn't set it!!!) at 3:30 a.m. and I couldn't go back to sleep. We were on the road before 8:00 but the day was looking brighter. Hurrah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment