Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My How They've Grown!

Thanks to Jen Snell, there is an updated photo of all 5 grandkidlets. They are growing so fast. The whole family attended the late Christmas Eve service  at Trinity UMC in Elkhart. This is where Tom and I attend. Mother was able to be with us also but with the late hour, I was afraid that she would be so exhausted, I would need to get her back to Hubbard Hill. She was fine but I still needed a quick photo shoot since we still had very tired children.


Tom, Marley, Layla, Jill, Alexis, Nicholas, Blake
 
But...my goodness! Look how they've grown:
 
Blake, Marley, Layla, Alexis, Nicholas
 
Blake, Marley, Layla, Nicholas, Alexis
 
Marley, Layla, Blake, Nicholas, Alexis
 
Nicholas, Alexis, Blake, Marley, Layla
 
Nicholas, Blake, Alexis, Layla, Marley
 
 
Blake, Nicholas, Marley, JoJo, Alexis, PopPop, Layla
 
How wonderful it is being a grandparent!
We love these grandkidlets!
Can you tell???
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment