Thursday, April 4, 2013

Happy 91st Birthday Aunt Eleanor!

 
Happy birthday to a wonderful woman!
This photo was taken a couple of years ago when Mother and I went to Coldwater for a visit.

 
Mother (left) is now 92 and Aunt Eleanor is 91 tomorrow (April 5)!
 
Can we say that good genes run in my family???
 
I have such wonderful childhood memories of my visits to the Patch farm:
 
riding ponies
admiring the big red barn
smelling a big meal at noon
hearing Aunt Eleanor laugh
seeing a sewing machine at work
playing with children, children everywhere
cuddling with kittens, kittens, kittens
visiting the nursing home
learning to sing I Have The Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy Down in my Heart
hearing Aunt Eleanor call Uncle Harold, Butch
realizing how much Aunt Eleanor loves Jesus
having fun with Bonnie, Linda, Carol Ann & Treva
loving how Aunt Eleanor put others first
watching her care for Grampa Patch and Grandma Grace
being proud of her Volunteer of the Year award
 
...and the list could go on and on!
 
Happy birthday Aunt Eleanor. You are precious in His sight...
 
and mine!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment