Friday, April 12, 2013

4 Years Old!!!!

Alexis turned 4 last Sunday. It seems like yesterday when Kendra and Jason headed for the hospital from the doctor's office. The doctor had warned Jason not to hit any potholes on the way and there was a high level of anxiety in the air. I remember that soon after her arrival at the hospital, Jason greeted us in the waiting room (wearing a slightly wet t-shirt) but he was one proud daddy as he showed us the pictures of his precious blonde-haired, blue-eyed baby girl. And...look at her now:

Alexis is 4

 "Be careful Alexis! Don't get too close!!!"
 (Blake looks a little relieved.)

Alexis's favorite part of her birthday was blowing out the candles.
Notice how protective her brothers are of her. She is blessed with two of the sweetest brothers possible.
 
The Decorations:

A home-made sucker bouquet



So pretty and tasty too!


Nicholas tests out the strawberries.

Home-made flowers

"Pizza peaze"


Jump, Lexi, Jump!
What a great gift from PopPop Jim and Grandma Connie.
Blake is such a helper!!!


Rip it, Lexi!
Alexis liked her hand puppets!

How many puppets are in there?
"This is so much fun!"


"Oh I just love my birthday!!!"
"What's next Mommy?"
"It's my own cup for a birthday tea party.
What a wonderful day!"

And when you are 4 years old, you celebrate the following day with a few groovy moves:




You rock Lexi!!!

Happy birthday to my youngest grandkidlet!
I love her more than chocolate!!!

Thanks to Tom for taking the pictures and telling me all about the party. It was the first time that I have had to miss the birthday of any of my grandkidlets but it was at the advise of my doctor. My back issues are getting better by the day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment