Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Halloween!

"Hi everybody. I'm Winnie the Pooh."


"I can't wait to go Trick or Treating."

"I'm Obi Wan Kenobi. Some people call me Nicholas. I'm going to be 8 years old on Sunday. We are having my party with Layla and Marley tomorrow so we celebrated  Halloween tonight."

"I'm Harry Potter dressed as Darth Vader. Some people call me Blake. I love my pretend glasses."

"I'm Layla and I am dressed as a hippie. I love to wear dresses and be a girlie girl so this was the best outfit for me."

"Hi. I'm Marley and I'm a cowgirl. I am so glad that I get to wear a hat and gloves."

KK/Mommy and Uncle Brent/Daddy hid candy around the front yard and we are ready to find it. Get ready...get set...go!!!

The search is on! After the candy is found, it will all be divided equally. (PopPop wants them to pick up leaves as they go. Oh well!)

"Dinner is over and JoJo and PopPop have a Halloween treat for us. Hmmm. Not much candy but wouldn't you know.....underwear and BOOKS!!! Can you tell they were teachers???"

Lexi, Nicholas and Layla settle right in and start reading!!!

"I love my book!!!"

"Can you read to me KK??? What does this say? asks Marley.

What a fun evening!!! Tomorrow Jason/Daddy will come and we will celebrate Nicky's birthday and it will be another big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment