Sunday, January 23, 2011

Take a guess...........

Yes! Blake received lots of Lego gifts. But I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Kendra makes sure that the boys know who the gift is from and those people are always acknowledged even before the gift is opened. Blake is often quick to run to hug each person before opening his present.
I didn't get pictures of every gift since I tend to jabber instead of photograph but that's a good thing.
So.....how many lego pieces so you think Blake received if you total up all of the presents?
Friend Gabriel, Cousins Conner and Caiden and Nicholas check everything out.
Could this be???????

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

The excitement builds..............
Wow!!! A Lego pirate ship!!!!!!!!!!!! If you put all the Lego pieces together, there would be nearly 1600 pieces from today's party! Good grief!

Here are bad photos of the card that I made for Blake.

These pages to the card really are NOT sideways in my picture folder. This program turned it sideways. I've never had that happen before. Interesting!




Happy Birthday to my favorite pirate!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment