Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Time for a "Teeny Tiny Tumor" Total!!!

It's sad when I walk into the doctor's office every 3 months and they say, "Oh good! Time for a limerick! So...even BEFORE I was checked for new tumors, I said to Dr. Fretz and Nurse Toni:

I'm thrilled to be able to say
I have no new tumors today!
Dr. Fretz is so glad
No new tumors I had
So can you say "Hip-Hip-Hurrah"!!!!

I've had no new tumors for 6 months. If I can go for two more three-month checkups in the clear, I can begin to get checked every 6 months instead of every 3! That would be wonderful even though I love seeing Kay Hartman and Marcia Pratt who work in the reception area. They are such a joy. Nurse Toni said that she wishes that she could "see the wiring in my brain". What's she sayin'???

No comments:

Post a Comment