Sunday, December 27, 2009

Let it snow...let it snow...let it snow...






















I really dislike winter! I would use a stronger word than "dislike" but Tom is always telling me that "we don't 'hate'"! Well...yes I do! It is very white outside. Pretty but too cold and ruins travel. Other than that.....

Weather aside, I had a wonderful Christmas. We were altogether on the 24th, travelled (in the rain) to Battle Creek on Christmas Day, had lunch with Kathy & Bob Thies and Mary Ellen and Jenny Plummer yesterday noon and dinner last night with Rand & Gail Nilsson (in town from Camano Island, WA) and Dennis & Claudia Phipps. So good to see good friends.

Rich Pedler drove himself to the ER during the night so Elizabeth, Stephaney Nay and Jeff Miller were with their dad from early morning until this afternoon. Brent just texted to say that he and Layla are on their way here to go sledding. We have a field behind us which has a perfect hill for little ones. I'll bet that PopPop starts struggling into those cute little thermal underwear thingys that he has so that he can be out there in the thick of it. I think I do hear jumping, moaning and groaning coming from the bedroom. Hide your eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment