Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Baby News & A Classroom Experience




I'm so excited for Nancy and Bob Weaver! Keri Hiatt Calhoun and husband Spencer became parents of Cameron Isaiah on Tuesday, December 8 at 11:02 a.m. Cameron weighed in at 6 lb. 2 oz and is 20" long.

My call came through while I was in Layla's kindergarten classroom teaching the children how to make Shredded Wheat Wreaths. Talk about having a fun time and helping to make a complete mess of a classroom. They will become little frames for the kid's pictures when they are completed. What fun to help Carolyn Smith who has been my friend for so many years and is now Layla's teacher! Who could have ever guessed!!! Someday, maybe I will be doing the same thing for Marley in her classroom. Who's to know!
The weather today is so cold and windy, choir has been cancelled as have many other activities all around the area. Winter came in with a blast (and it's still fall!!!)

Alexis is now a very happy 8 month old. Hard to believe! She is doing very very well and impressed the P.T. people last Monday. Nicholas went home after school today with a friend for the very first time. He was very excited. Blake went to preschool today but told me, on the phone, that he didn't go and then just continued to laugh. That's my Blakie!
Well...I'm about ready for Christmas....just waiting for the kids to arrive. Oh wait...that's not happening for another 2 weeks! Oh great...now what will I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment