Friday, December 20, 2013

43 Years!

December 19, 1970
Celebrated the marriage of
Thomas Lee Kattau
and
Jill Diane Walbeck
Warren Hills Christian Church
Indianapolis, Indiana
 
Who would have imagined that 43 years could fly by so quickly!!!
 
 

 
High quality photography?  No. (Who brought a camera???)
Large crowd?  20 people in attendance
Fancy flowers?  (Just my bouquet.)
Happy bride and groom? Absolutely!
 
Thank you, Tom, for putting up with me for 43 years! It has been an incredible journey full of adventure, mountains and valleys, laughter and tears, precious children and grandchildren, and lots of give and take. (You give...I take.)
 
I am go grateful that you consented to our blind date.
I can't imagine what life would have been like without you!
 
Happy Anniversary!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment