Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day...

Tom is still working on the puzzle of our area of Elkhart County. In the center of the map/puzzle is a house shaped piece locating our house. Can't wait to see it finished!
Lego!!! Nicholas is thrilled!

Another morning of the Lego structures begins!
Before the Legos, they opened the usual....pajamas, etc.

Jason listens as Nicholas tells his daddy about the calendar he made for him at school.
"I wanted this all my life!!!" says Blake.

Alexis needed something to push around so PopPop and I found this little cart.


Blake creates!

Alexis loves her new toy!

Busy...busy...busy!



You'll never guess what he made...............yup!

1 comment:

  1. I seriously wonder if my parents' house is on that little Elkhart puzzle map too! :)

    ReplyDelete