Sunday, February 12, 2012

Busy! Busy! Busy!

This winter is flying by. It's only 5 1/2 weeks until Spring!!! (For 2 1/2 weeks of that time, Tom and I will be in Florida! Yipee!!!) Here comes the reason for all of that "busy":
I spent several days painting the new addition (part of which can be seen here) at Bob and Kathy Thies' house.

Layla began her cheerleading experience with Upward basketball at Trinity UMC (1st game above was at Riverview School).

Alexis thinks that hugging is the greatest thing ever!!! Her mommy, brother Blake and she were all sick last weekend so I made a quick trip down in answer to Blake's text which said, "I have a fever. I wish you could come." Trust me! I went!!!

I returned home to go with Marley and PopPop on her fieldtrip to Shipshewana. We went to a music shop, rode on a "miracle-round" and made a pretzel at JoJo's Pretzels.

Tom and I returned to Noblesville this weekend due to our "baby" (no, not Lexi!) turning 39 on Monday the 13th. Lexi decided that she just HAD to shop!!!

Saturday morning, Nicholas had Upward basketball. He has improved sooooo much! He made another couple of baskets!

Kendra and Jason went shopping during the afternoon. I happened to take a bunch of stuff with me for the boys to use for cards for their mommy. I turned them loose. They loved it!

"There! I think it is all in order!" says Nicholas.

"These fancy scissors are the greatest!" says Blake. "I hardly know when to stop!"

"You kids can help me blow but.....don't spit on the cake!.....BLAKE!!!!!"

Alexis, Blake and Nicholas can help blow out all 39....woops....12 candles!

"Did you say 39???????????"

No comments:

Post a Comment