Tuesday, September 20, 2011

ZERO!!!

I walked into Dr.Fretz's office and heard a little voice yelling from afar, "Here I come! Am I too late???" As I am trying to figure out this "strangeness", Marcia and Kay (office people but better than that....friends) and another office person are lining up. In runs Nurse Toni. She says:

"I can't believe it's already time
for Jill to come in with her rhyme.
I hope she has good luck;
If not it will really suck!"

After Dr. Fretz did our initial discussion (we don't discuss bladder cancer...we analyse  his daughters' school situations which I love to do) I told him that he better not find any new tumors or he would mess up my poem. He did a good job!

Dr. Fretz says, "Again tumor free!
Great news after month number 3.
Your bladder looks great!
You have a clean slate!"
Reporting with heart full of glee!!!

If  I can go another 3 months and not have any new tumors.....I get to change to every 6 months for check-ups. Terrific!


No comments:

Post a Comment