Saturday, January 9, 2010

Alexis...9 months old!











Time is flying! Lexi turned 9 months old and it seems impossible. I happened to be in Noblesville when she had her " birthday" so I was able to get photos. Go figure! She has a doctor's appointment Monday which will give me an update on her weight and then Kendra and Jason will go to the Down Syndrome Clinic Tuesday.

Lexi is such a joy! She is so happy and responsive to whomever is talking to her. She loves her brother's many kisses. She is getting better at trying to sit up unassisted but needs a little more strength. She loves music which makes her JoJo very happy.
Winter finally decided that it wanted to be appreciated! It really hit the Elkhart area, then I snuck out of town to head to Noblesville and after I got there, it decided to follow me. In spite of storm warnings, school wasn't cancelled, so Kendra bundled up and walked Nicholas to the bus stop. Good thing they love winter! As for me....I'm moving south...as soon as my grandkids are grown!

No comments:

Post a Comment