Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pathetic!

I hate it when one of the kids is sick! It was awful as a parent and it's just as bad as a grandparent! Last week, Tom and I were in Noblesville and Lexi came down with a "bug"...temp, puke, etc...off and on all day. Nothing serious. Just felt really crummy for a couple of days. I became really good friends with Mr. Lysol. Even though Lexi was sick, she would play for a minute and then lay her head down. At one point, she got off her Mommy's lap and decided that it was PopPop's turn to hold her. But there was one problem: she couldn't wake PopPop up. She stared at him and that didn't do anything.

"PopPop. Wake up!" is what I'm sure she wanted to say.
"JoJo. Please wake him up! He needs to hold me. I'm sick!"
"Oh thank heavens!!! Hold me please PopPop! I'm sick."
"Finally! I really needed to put my head down!"
"Oh. I really needed this! But maybe I can sit up for just a minute......"
"Ohhhh. I feel terrible but what are my brothers doing?"
"I'm building something. Sorry you're sick Lexi."
"I'll help," says Blake (Harry).
 Which arms belong to which boy?
That was last week in Noblesville. Thankfully, they are all healthy now.
Tonight....right here in Goshen, IN, Layla and Marley are having a sleep over. We asked their Daddy if they could stay since it had been so long.
"I'll read you a story JoJo and Layla can look at the magazine." 
"I think my book is best" says Marley.
How old do these girls look anyway??? Good grief!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know that I've ever seen Marley in jeans before. Ever. She needs to stop. She looks, like, 12.

    ReplyDelete